1. The web page www.neweasterneurope.eu
2. Cookies are files that contain data in the form of text which are stored on your device about the user and for the use of the web page.
3. The entity responsible for placing Cookies on the users’ device is Kolegium Europy Wschodniej im. Jana Nowaka-Jeziorańskiego, the owner of the web site: www.
4. Cookies are used in order to:
– Customize the content of the web pages for the user’s preference
– Properly display the web page based on the user’s device
– Optimise the user’s experience on the web site
– Remember certain data (login and password) when a user is logged into our web site
– Create statistics which help us understand our readers and users. Thanks to the statistics we can enhance the structure and content of the web site for easier use and a better experience.
5. The web site uses the following types of cookies:
– Temporary files, which are stored on the users equipment during the times of logging in and leaving the web site
– Fixed files which are stored on the users’ device during a time specified by the parameters of the file or until the user deletes them
– Files allowing the use of services available on the web site which require authentication
– Files allowing the collection of information about the use of the web site.
8. More information on the subject of cookies is available in the “Help” section of your browser. Or available on http://www.aboutcookies.org/